Raspberry leaves and berries were the most popular cough a couple of generations ago. With broths and teas from this medicinal raw material, both adults and children were treated, but raspberries were especially widely used by women. This plant is considered to be female for a positive impact on the reproductive system and delivery.
The useful raspberry leaves
If raspberry berries are considered to be a rich source of vitamins, then the leaves are a storehouse of salicylates — substances that are aspirin-like and have antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. The benefits and harms of raspberry leaf tea are due to the presence of the following components in their composition:
- vitamins C, K, E, B9, Pp,
- copper, iodine, potassium, magnesium, zinc,
- organic acids.
Based on the composition of decoctions and teas from the leaves have anti-inflammatory properties, antipyretic, immunostimulating, hemostatic. They have a positive effect on the composition of blood, saturating it with iron, remove toxins and poisons, help to cope with indigestion due to the presence of tannins.
Useful properties of raspberries allow us to speak about its almost universal character, aimed at the general improvement of the body. On the use of leaves tezisno:
- boosts the body's immune response
- improves appetite
- normalizes heart rate,
- relieves the condition with marked PMS,
- reduces blood loss with heavy menstruation,
- relieves stress
- increases the performance of both mental and physical,
- prevents depression,
- removes excess fluid from the body, toxins, toxins and poisons.
Raspberry leaf tea is used in folk and official medicine. It is both the use inside, and application outwardly in the form of lotions, compresses, drops. Leaves, unlike berries, are less likely to cause allergies, therefore they are more popular in the treatment and prevention of diseases.
Under what conditions is raspberry tea useful?
Raspberry leaf tea can be used by adults, children, pregnant women, nursing, the elderly. Most often, in the form of heat, the drink is used as an anti-cold and antipyretic agent. The content of vitamin K and antioxidants has a positive effect on the state of the skeletal system, so raspberries are used in osteochondrosis and other diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The benefits of tea will be under the following conditions:
Take this test and find out which of the drinks suits you best.
- bronchitis, pneumonia, prolonged cough,
- weakened immunity
- diarrhea and other digestive disorders,
- stomatitis, gum disease,
- uterine and stomach bleeding,
- acne and skin rashes, eczema.
Children can make warm teas with the addition of fresh and dried berries, as well as raspberry jam. It is not only tasty, but also very effective in treating colds, orvi, flu.
Tea made from raspberry leaves, twigs, rhizomes and berries is most useful for female diseases. This applies to inflammation in the ovaries and appendages, thrush, painful menstruation. There is evidence that the drink helps to conceive a child, as it increases ovarian function and the state of the endometrium.
You can drink it and pregnant women in the 3rd trimester to increase the elasticity of the tissue and easy delivery. Raspberry also helps to cope with late toxicosis, edema, anemia, problems with the chair.
Here are some recipes for women's tea with the mode of use.
- With severe PMS, painful menstruation and weakness make strong tea from 3 tsp. leaves on a glass of boiled water. Insist 15 minutes, filter and drink 150 ml 4 times a day after meals.
- For conception and combating infertility raspberries combined with clover in the same proportions. Every day for 2-3 months it is necessary to prepare tea from 1 tsp. collection of 200 ml of water. Infusion time 15 minutes.
- In case of ovarian dysfunction, tea is prepared from 1 part of currant leaves and 3 parts of raspberry. 500 ml of water take 4 tbsp. l collection, insist 15 minutes, drink 0.5 glass 3 times a day.
A woman may include weak raspberry tea every day in her diet, taking short breaks. This will help maintain the normal functioning of the ovaries, slow down the onset of menopause, ensure the prevention of anemia, improve overall health and protect yourself from frequent colds.
How to make tea
Raspberry leaves can be not only purchased at the pharmacy in the form of phyto tea, but also collected independently. This can be done from the period of complete blooming of buds to active flowering. As soon as the bushes appear, the harvest is stopped. Gather clean, healthy, dry raw materials in the first half of the day. If necessary, the leaves are washed and dried, and later laid out on a horizontal surface in a ventilated room. After 3-5 days, the leaves dry out, they can be gently crushed by hand or left in its natural form. Store raw materials in paper or linen bags no more than 2 years.
Tea from raspberry leaves is prepared at the rate of 2 tbsp. l 400-500 ml of hot water. It is necessary to insist raw materials about 2 hours. During this time all useful components of the product will be given to the water. To reduce the body temperature such tea is drunk in half a glass 3-4 times a day.
If you need to get rid of gastritis, cough, enterocolitis, you can prepare a drink from 2 tsp. leaves and glasses of boiling water. After 3 hours, the infusion can be drunk half a glass up to 4 times a day until you feel better.
For the treatment and prevention of diseases raspberries combined with:
- leaves and branches of currants,
- clover flowers
- rose hips
- cowberry leaves.
Sugar herbal drink is not accepted. You can only add a little honey in a little cold tea. Outwardly, tea is used to wipe the face with acne and rashes, as well as rinsing the hair to improve their growth.
A raspberry drink may be useful at all, although it has a pleasant taste. The list of contraindications is as follows:
- allergy to raspberry berry,
- pregnancy to 35 weeks
- stomach ulcers and acidity,
- severe kidney disease,
For the rest, with a moderate use of tea, negative reactions to the body do not appear. If you spend 3-4 courses of disease prevention with raspberries (2 weeks each), you can increase stress resistance, immunity, performance and help the body cope with many viral and bacterial infections. It is an affordable and almost harmless product for health.
How to make tea from raspberry leaves?
Brewing fermented raspberry tea is very easy. On a glass of boiling water you need about 2 spoons of raw materials. Fill and insist a few minutes, like regular black tea. You can add other ingredients to add raspberry leaf tea with additional beneficial properties:
- To get a soothing drink, you can mix a spoonful of raspberry leaves with the same amount of strawberry and hop cones. Fill with a cup of boiling water and insist 10-15 minutes.
- Vitamin drink can be made from a teaspoon of raspberry leaves and its berries, and you can also add currants or dried rosehips. Pour 300 ml of boiling water and insist a couple of hours.
- To make a tonic drink, mix the fermented raspberry tea with plain green. Brew the mixture should not boiling water, and hot water at a temperature of 85-90 degrees.