BUTISAN ® 400
Herbicide to combat a wide range of annual cereal and dicotyledonous weeds on cruciferous crops
Preparative form: suspension concentrate (CS)
Active substance: 400 g / l Metazachlor
- high biological efficacy against most annual dicotyledonous and grass weeds, including those most dangerous for rapeseed (chamomile species, hindweed and pinchwort moths, starburst average, common millennium, white millet, millet millet, broomstick, annual bluegrass, etc.)
- the best drug against chamomile species in cruciferous crops
- has a pronounced inhibitory effect against the purl
БУТИЗАН® 400 is the most selective preparation from all herbicides on rape, not oppressing the processed culture
- does not require termination and mechanical inter-row spacing
SPECTRUM OF ACTION:
Blue Cornflower, Veronika, Species, Field Bindweed, Galinsog, Species, Highlander Avian, Highlander Pochuchny , Wild oat, Thistle yellow, Black Nylon, Shepherd's purse, Pikulnik ordinary, cleaver, Chamois, Species, Wheat, Carrion, Wild radish, Chamomile, Species, Rosichka, Species, Field Thyroid, Horsetail, Bristle, Species, Upper Thorn , Yarutka field, Lamination purple I, Barley, carrion.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
The drug enters the plant through the roots, as well as through hypocotyl and cotyledons. Herbicidal effect on the main weeds is manifested in violation of the physiology of the root. The first signs are found in the inhibition of transpiration and root growth. When the herbicide is applied post-emergence, weed growth stops first, then they change color and die.
ACTION SPECTRUM, NORM OF EXPENSE AND METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Mechanism of action
The drug enters the plant through the roots, as well as through hypocotyl and cotyledons. Herbicidal action on the main weeds is manifested in the violation of the physiology of the root. The first signs are found in the inhibition of transpiration and root growth. When the herbicide is applied post-emergence, weed growth stops first, then they change color and die.
- protects culture for up to 6 weeks
- does not require embedment and mechanical processing between the rows,
- provides effective suppression of weeds throughout the growing season (4-6 weeks).
The list of data on the site and in mobile applications is presented for 2011 - 2018
(c) Online directory of pesticides and agrochemicals permitted for use on the territory of the Russian Federation, from the portal AgroXXI.ru
© 1995 - 2018 AgroXXI.ru - OOO “Listerra Publishing House” Found a mistake? Found a bug?Select the text with the error and click Ctrl + Enter
When using information on the Internet and print publications, a hyperlink to the site is obligatory.
The network publication AgroXXI.ru is registered with the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Communications,
Information Technology and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor) October 9, 2013. Certificate of Registration El number FS77-57667
Active ingredient, preparative form, packaging
"Butizan 400" - a herbicide to inhibit a large number of weeds of different species. This is a drug with a very wide selective actionIt is used for the treatment of rapeseed and does not destroy the main crop.
The active agent is metazachlor 400 g / l. It is produced as a concentrated suspension and packaged in five-liter canisters.
The herbicide "Butizan 400" is intended, according to the instructions for use for work on cruciferous crops and fodder root crops.
Spectrum of affected weeds
Successfully destroys "Butizan 400" such herbs:
- cornflower blue,
- Poppy Cay,
- chicken millet,
- meadow grass,
- yellow sow thistle,
- black nightshade.
Herbicide gets into the culture through the roots. The effect on most weeds is based on a violation of the structure and functioning of the root. The first results are manifested in the stop of transpiration and root growth. In the case of use after sprouting, the development of parasites initially stops, and after that there is a change in leaf pigmentation and weed dying.
Method and terms of processing, consumption
“Butizan 400” cultivates the soil before the growth of weeds or during germination of germinal leaves, the last term being the appearance of real leaves. But then you need to apply only for particularly sensitive to "Butizan 400" cultures.
Particularly effective action of the herbicide is manifested in such cases:
- Application in well prepared soil. It should be loosened and leveled, with lumps of no more than 4-5 cm.
- Apply the drug must be on freshly ground (after cultivation or loosening) or before the rain.
- A row spacing should be carried out in 20-25 days.
The recommended consumption rate is 1.5-2 l / ha. It is designed for normal soils. In the event of a deviation from the norm, the flow must be adjusted:
- for light sandy soils - 1.5-1.75 l / ha,
- for loamy and heavy soils - 1.75-2.0 l / ha.
If we consider the crops, the use of "Butizan" (or other herbicide) in accordance with the instructions for cabbage and rape will be 200-400 l / ha of working solution (which corresponds to the specified rate of 1.5-2l / ha of concentrate).
The consumption of concentrate for root crops (rutabaga, turnip) will be 1-1.5 l / ha.
Special storage conditions are not required. It is enough to comply with the usual requirements:
- Store in a special warehouse, away from water sources, food.
- The room should be heated in winter, have good ventilation.
Using Butizan 400 will increase the yield of your crops. This is one of the best preparations for the destruction of weeds.